Banking and Financial Services Litigation
The attorneys at Scott Dukes & Geisler, P.C. have a long record of representing banks, financial services institutions, and their individual employees in a wide variety of lawsuits and arbitrations. Our financial institution clients include one of the largest banks in the world and many of its affiliates, credit card banks, consumer finance companies, securities dealers and brokers, mortgage lenders, mortgage brokers, automobile lenders, consumer finance insurers, and collection agencies.
Click here to read about our notable cases in this particular practice area.
Our areas of expertise include:
- RESPA and “yield spread premium” cases and class action suits
- Credit life and credit disability cases and class action suits
- Securities fraud cases
- Identity theft cases against banks and credit card companies
- Sham Arbitration cases filed against credit card banks
- Fair Credit Reporting Act and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act cases
- “Non-filing insurance” class action suits
- Wrongful foreclosure and wrongful repossession cases
- Private mortgage insurance class action suits
- Fraudulent loan practices cases